Why work for Aspen Corporate team
Aspen Corporate provides rewarding and challenging careers for people entering or furthering their public practice career.
We employ people who are:
- interested in providing a strong level of service;
- self-motivated (requiring coaching rather than supervision);
- dedicated to their career and enjoy their work; and
- committed to our clients and our business.
The benefits for working with Aspen Corporate include:
- Training, both internally and from industry leading external providers, for personal and professional development
- Social activities, including monthly lunches, quarterly team drinks
- Central office, with good transport connections, and close to the cultural centre of Perth.
- We have a 30-year proven track record in both developing people and providing leading edge taxation and business solutions to our diversified client base.
- Career Progression - Aspen Corporate has a long history of helping grown and promote staff internally
- Study support, and mentor support for further qualifications
From time to time we recruit for the following roles:
- Administration Support Staff;
- Experienced Bookkeepers;
- Graduate Accountants; and
- Qualified Accountants.
If you are interested in working with a fun, talented and dedicated team of people, then please forward your resume to:
The Practice Manager
PO Box 8262
PERTH WA 6849