Due Diligence for Mergers and Acquisitions
There are many factors to consider when buying or merging with a business.
- Are you getting a good deal?
- Is the business right for you?
- Can you afford it?
- Have all avenues for future growth been investigated?
Our experienced advisors can assist. We know the right questions to ask and how to find the required answers.
The services we provide cover every stage of the purchase process - from identifying potential acquisitions and negotiating the commercial elements of the transaction to forecasting the future of the business.
Our services include:
- A review of your goals and objectives
- Due diligence services
- Preparation of financial forecasts
- Advice on the potential pitfalls and rewards involved in a merger
- Assistance with purchase negotiations
- Advice on financing
- Assistance with preparing a business plan
Internal System Reviews
A review of your internal operational processes will reveal whether your day to day core business procedures are operating as efficiently, effectively and resourcefully as possible.
Most businesses should consider reviewing operational processes for their core financial functions, such as:
- Purchases/ Ordering and Accounts Payable
- Sales and Accounts Receivable
- Cash and Bank Accounts
- Non-current Asset Management
Understanding operational processes in detail and examining the internal controls within these functions assists with safeguarding your business by minimising risks and also promoting best practices within an organisation. All internal operational processes should be properly documented and designed so that management can successfully monitor the business' assets, prevent fraud, minimise errors, authenticate the accuracy and reliability of financial data, and promote the efficient operation of the business as a whole.