In preparing your estate plan there are many factors beyond the preparation of your will that need to be considered, including:
- Power of attorney (Who makes decisions if you are incapacitated?)
- Enduring Guardianship (Who makes the medical and lifestyle decisions if you are mentally incapacitated?)
- Minimising taxation implications on the distribution of assets
- Testamentary trusts. (These are trusts created through your will that hold assets on behalf of beneficiaries)
- Business continuity issues
- Have you considered how to deal with your non-estate assets?
To help you achieve your intended outcome, together with you, we consider your circumstances and objectives and formulate a map on how to proceed. We can then engage legal professionals to provide legal services.