Do you know what all the taxation and compliance implications are when you are considering the legal structure of your business operations or future investments?
- Costs of setting up new legal structures and associated ongoing compliance costs
- Taxation of income and flexibility to distribute profits and capital, access to taxation concessions and recoupment of losses (if applicable)
- Legal obligations of all parties involved (differentiating between legal/equitable ownership) and personal liabilities that may or may not be at risk
- Tax registrations and other licencing required;
- Future changes in ownership (admission of new parties; also requirements on exiting and succession planning considerations);
Contact us now for a structural review or meeting to discuss your potential options.