WHITELIST AND PRIORITIZE ALL EMAILS FROM US
Whitelisting our emails ensures that you not only receive updates about new articles on the blog, you'll also receive notifications about other relevant updates from time to time.
But if our emails aren't getting through to you, you will miss these important updates and you won't receive the full benefit of being a subscriber.
Your email platform determines the approach required. See below for main platforms.
If you are an Outlook User:
- Open Microsoft Outlook 2010 / 2013.
- In the home tab, click the Junk drop down menu.
- Then click Junk Email Options.
- Navigate to the Safe Recipients tab.
- Click the Add button.
- Type in the email address or domain you want to whitelist, then click okay.
If you are an Office 365 User:
- Click the "Admin" drop-down box at the top of the screen, select "Exchange" and click the "Mail Flow" heading.
- Click the plus sign icon and select "Bypass spam filtering" from the menu.
- Type a name for the rule in the appropriate text box. Something simple such as "Whitelist" suffices.
- Select "The senders domain is…" from the "Apply this rule if" drop-down box.
- Enter the domain you want to allow access. Do not include the entire email address; rather, just include the domain from which it originates, such as "gmail.com." Click "OK" when you're done.
Gmail Or web based platform User
If you are a Gmail user or use any other web-based email that filters broadcasts away from your main inbox, you simply need to:
- "Drag" any emails from Company Name or "Founder/Partner Name" into your Priority Inbox.
Once completed you'll receive our emails directly into your inbox each and every time!