Access WA Government Lockdown Compensation Grant
The Western Australian Government has announced a targeted Lockdown Compensation Grant for Small Business in the Perth and Peel region which were severely impacted by the ANZAC Day long weekend lockdown and subsequent restrictions.
The $2,000 grant will be available to businesses who can demonstrate an Australia-wide payroll of less than $4 million and prove losses incurred for perishable goods, cancellations or other unforeseen costs.
We understand that the grant will be available for the following industries:
- Cafes, restaurants, bars, pubs, taverns and nightclubs
- Accommodation and sightseeing
- Health and fitness centres and gyms
- Hairdressing and beauty services
- Bakeries and catering services
- Clubs (hospitality)
- Specialised food retail and food wholesalers
- Creative industries and performing arts venues
- Event equipment hire.
What to do next?
Complete the expression of interest form, you will be contacted when online applications open later this month.
Ensure you have keep records of any costs you incurred due to the lockdown and subsequent restrictions.
- Expression of Interest opens – 6 May
- Online applications open – late May
- Grants distributed – June/ July.
The full eligibility criteria, terms and conditions and key dates for the grant are currently being finalised.
If you require further information or assistance, contact our office on 9228 0700 to speak to your Aspen Corporate Advisor.