Covid 19 Support and Stimulus measures
This guide has been designed as a quick reference to the COVID-19 related tax and financial support that might be available to you all in one place.
The Government has flagged that more support is coming so we will keep it updated with changes that are likely to impact on you.
It's important to understand the timing of the each of the measures as many are not immediate. You also need to understand who is eligible and how. We are here to help you as much as we can to ensure that you have the right information and can make informed decisions.
It can be confusing and frustrating but we will help you work through it and ensure that you are able to access the support that is available to you.
Recently changes in the guide
- Updated Jobkeeper deadlines
- Updated early release of super for temporary residents
- JobKeeper updated for ATO comments that they will accept April employer registrations in May
- Jobkeeper has been rewritten to add clarity
- Jobkeeper subsidy following passage of legislation, release of the Treasury rules, release of ATO guidance